Saturday, December 12, 2009

Womens Girdles At Sears What Would You Do?

What would you do? - womens girdles at sears

I'm a guy, women's underwear and shop and shop dtry want to wear them. My favorite store is Corstiers Friehsmen, a former shop bra size, and attempting to understand men and women to buy underwear. I went into a shop a few months ago to buy a new belt, all in a belt. Women's turnover showed me some samples of each test and took me to an editing booth, I tryed panty first belt. I wore a bra, panties and socks in the store. A little later he came back later to check how I was, and opened the door to see what he wants. She looked at me and said it was a great Liitle in the hips and should have left a few minutes and then returned to the seamstress in the store, he opened the door and discuss what should be done, FIT for the right, but as it did was seen a few people open to other women in front of the doorway. will talk about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment