Saturday, December 12, 2009

19inch Tv Dvd Great Tv Is Spending Good???????

Is spending good??????? - 19inch tv dvd great tv

Do you think I have a problem that I continue to give me money my parents spend every week, I stop and save her, but if I did not put a lot of money.

I
8 a white 80GB PS3 and 40GB
Red Scooter
3 XBOX 360
1 XBOX 360 Elite
12 CELL PHONES
2 projectors with HDMI built-in sound and
17inch iMac G5 ONE 2 AND 20inch
5 VIDEO CAMERA
4 camera
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DS
Wii Fit
3 PSP Slim and a new version
8 SAT NAV
IPhone 3G
19-inch PC-Media Tour
2 new style ipod nano
Professional telescope COST £ 1400
18 LAPTOPS
6 PC Computer
70INCH TV
50inches PLASMA TV
3 TV OTHER
CAR RACING GASOLINE
RACING CAR Battery approximately 4
DJ EQUIPMENT
9 MP3 Player
4 GB iPod
IPHONE
IPOD TOUCH
IPOD NANO NEW VERSION
MacBook Air
12-inch video glasses
6 REMOTE CONTROL PLANS
8 Remote Control Helicopters
3 Portable DVD Player
2 Blu-Ray DVD PLAYER
3 PS3 AND SLIM
XBOX
3 P LASERLaser and Flashlight
Motorcycle
TV Game of Cricket
Guiter Heroes
Tablet PC 2
HDMI DVD Player
4Subwoofer
isobot
World's smallest mobile phone
Philp cordless phone
Race Car mirco
Jackets 50pers different design
Printer 4inone

Please believe me on youtube Write Me One Amazing Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment