Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reader Pda All In One Smartphone PDA MP3 Video Ebook Reader - Which To Get?

All In One Smartphone PDA MP3 Video Ebook Reader - Which to get? - reader pda

I currently have the Palm Treo 755p with a bunch of applications for many of these things before, but I want to eat "and competitive games of high-performance processor, speed, better camera etc. .. the only technology a few years .. old

I am looking for a smartphone, this is a ... I want to be able to become a Bluetooth MP3 Player w, pda, films with SDHC cards are increasing GB of memory, a W core quality 5MP camera, at least, would jpeg pdf eBook Reader beautiful. Wifi would be nice too. I did not look at the Samsung Omnia, before Palm, Palm Treo Pro, Pro difficulty, HTC, Nokia N-series (sure, what is the final round n). Unlocked is a good idea, but I have a contract with a supplier, if anything can happen. These are just the ones I know ... I'm sure there are more choices ...

Thanks for your help in showing me in the right direction

0 comments:

Post a Comment