Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pictures Of Cowboy Birthday Cakes What To Get You, What To Get You..?

What to get you, what to get you..? - pictures of cowboy birthday cakes

So .. My friend and I were together for half a year at Christmas, and I am glad I am a little IFFI Find what you need. He is 17 and joined the Army in September. For his birthday he got a personal engraving Zippo (picture of us in the soul, "Semper Fidelis" [always faithful. "Marines do so, nothing to that]) at the top, a case of Spike Speigal IGC recently said Kane & Lynch: Dead Man he me he wanted to Assassin's Creed, and that everything I said yes. I am willing to spend as much as possible! Some ideas please!? video games? (He has a PS3 and GameCube as Hitman: Blood Money Kane & Lynch, Metal Gear Solid series, Animal Crossing [random, yes ..]) movies? (I like Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, The Matrix, Cowboy Bebop.) DVD's / anime? (I like the GTO, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop ..) only allowed! Seriously need ideas ..: /

0 comments:

Post a Comment