Friday, December 18, 2009

Depression In Pregnancy Current Statics Australia And Western Australia Worried About Depression Steming From A Previous Stillbirth Causing Problem With Current Pregnancy?

Worried about depression steming from a previous stillbirth causing problem with current pregnancy? - depression in pregnancy current statics australia and western australia

This is 5 of my pregnancy I had a dead baby 1st Pregnancy and 2 children and then three months ago, a miscarriage and I just found out was, pregnant again. My third pregnancy had a severe depression after the loss of my 1st. I finished a study of the Bible, loss of pregnancy, when I had my miscarriage and I am more concerned that emotions are crazy now pregnant. Do you already have a similar experience as me? Please, I want someone who can really say to meet me

0 comments:

Post a Comment