Friday, February 12, 2010

Symptoms Similar To Vitiligo I Have Read That You Can Have Symptoms Similar To That Of A Cold During Early Preg. Is This Common?

I have read that you can have symptoms similar to that of a cold during early preg. Is this common? - symptoms similar to vitiligo

Twoweekwait.com I read that the first signs of pregnancy can be like symptoms of a cold. I had a terrible headache, congestion, sore throat. The headache is gone, but my dr. treated like a virus or cold. We have tried to understand. I also had cramps, bloating, fatigue. Has anyone else these symptoms or similar symptoms w / 1 week in the conception, it is possible?

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Yes What are the symptoms in early pregnancy, but .... not very common when I was pregnant I had a bad cold while waiting for 2 weeks and later found out I was pregnant, so it was obviously difficult, the drug was able to take to find. ...

I had friends tell me that also had a cold in the first weeks .... So good luck and hope you will see BFP in a week or two

Mamma M said...

No, unfortunately not, but I would say just wait and see what it means to be reached soon.

~JaYDens PrETTy MoMMy~ said...

Thng recorded in the same small, my neck hurts when na while (blue) and my headaches are .. Not much, but my nose is always .. stuffed or runny nose and sneezing a lot .. in my doc said it could be for this reason .. (Pregnancy), but this will necessarily lead to or not .. lol cold is not so funny ... Oh, and good luck and is not a common symptom?

Post a Comment