Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Long Can A Person Havebeen Infected With Trichomoniasis What Would You Do If A Guy You Talk To Had 75 Sex Partners How Would You Feel?

What would you do if a guy you talk to had 75 sex partners how would you feel? - how long can a person havebeen infected with trichomoniasis

I met a man in a classroom KICKING Sex and the EIB, we have been for a week night, but the last day for the first time on mobile 4h more accurate if we were talking about sex, saying he had sex with 38 girls in school and 75 All TOGETRHER And what is his estimate. I think because my BEST FRIEND GOES TO SCHOLL HS and told not to talk like most girls because he thinks AH * E. Since yesterday evening, talking on the phone for a while now I'm digging, but not the 38 and 75 sexual partners HAND. I feel that I am his girlfriend he will never be what I can for all of them are girls, what have no loans and why I should do something, man, when you come from the wait for itMORE.

12 comments:

djsmitz7... said...

Let him wait! Get With It, but no sex. If you wait a long time can be resolved without someone else the problem if you can wait and want a Fing obviosly and you give it to him, so I do not feel used. If all goes well for you, DG int, at least in a relationship with someone hu does not care about you

lady bug said...

I think we need to move only Cuze if this guy is something I do not know who is in real life.

malfean_... said...

Ever wonder why he should get the girl?

Maybe they know something, what you do ...

quatt47 said...

I bet ten to the fair is to try to impress you. This seems very fragile and inexperienced, probably. It tries to, you think it is a standard, if they did not. You might think you're so impressed that he asked me for you! Real men do not brag to girls, like many other girls had sex. If I were you, I'd say it's a fake and find a boyfriend, not a loser, as it seems.

holymole... said...

You may need you are 75 partners and leave it with him.

Word of advice to young people never change. I am a boy. I wish Teddy and move on.

txhypnot... said...

Sounds like it came more and more exposed than ever before. He gaming or shares in the company of Trojan condoms.

He could still, an action plan

FatElvis said...

Did you ever study statistics? What do you think it is likely that one of these 75 people gave him a social disease. For warts. Otherwise, stay away from him.

BigMaMa said...

Sounds like he loves sex .. WAYYYYYYYYY my ex-husband had more partners than I do. But there are some things that you are looking beyond. happened before in the picture. and what you want, I wouldnt worry about it, if you are still having sex with you, you're doing something.

devilsfa... said...

It's disgusting! If you sleep with him, like you've slept with all these people, and probably one of the 100 diseases GOD THATS NASTY's!

LOVE MY LIFE said...

I ran in the opposite direction 75 is long and can not run safely say that all sexually transmitted diseases have been exposed or might have. AIDS is not so immediate and sometimes for a year or more! I am sure that you do not have condoms all the time! Run Run girlfriend!

dot&carr... said...

Divide the sum by 25, and I still think that boast?

flyygirl... said...

u really do something about it, how many people were sexually) with u, but if he decides to go with him (to use a condom

Post a Comment