Saturday, February 6, 2010

Personalized Wedding Votives Personalized Wedding Favors?

Personalized Wedding Favors? - personalized wedding votives

I just need some advice. I am currently, according to wedding favors. I see a small votive candle in a glass with our names and wedding date. However, some people, the custom wedding favors is a waste of time and nobody cares and who will end up in the trash are anyway. A friend told me that he continues to call Chololate or something. What do you think?

1 comments:

MelB said...

You can personalized chocolate:

http://www.simplyweddingstuff.com/blblpe ...

In this way, you have the best of both worlds. I think edible favors are the way forward. Persons who wish to retain the custom wrapper chocolate after dinner. How beautiful, how the candles are unfortunately usually ends with the trash or gather dust.

Post a Comment