Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can I Work Out Or Shower After A Brazilian Wax Itchiness After A Brazilian Wax?

Itchiness after a brazilian wax? - can i work out or shower after a brazilian wax

This is my first time and did not feel any symptoms until the night after a shower and tried to go to bed. It was not itching recently was the guy who is just itching makes tick ... But when I saw that there is nothing wrong with that ... no dents or anything. What do you think is the problem? What can I do to relieve the itching?

1 comments:

hyper_bu... said...

It's prolly your skin. It's prolly just irritated. I want to find a cream that helps the itching, too. Cortozone prolly be good. Since this is the first time, your skin is not used and was furious. It should disappear when you need to do a few times ..

Post a Comment